About Me:

My photo
Snellville, Georgia, United States
About Me? Well, I have decided to throw my myself into the vulnerable atmosphere of online blogging. Why? Because as a born-n-raised southern girl, I’ve moved to the foreign country of Miami, FL with no friends, no espanol, and only a job to concern myself, I figured it might be fun to share my experiences. I’ve always wanted to prove I can do things on my own and here’s my chance. I like idea of blogging for a couple reasons. I want to share, and boast a tiny bit, but for the most part, I need the outlet since Im living alone, far away from the comfort of my Atlanta neighborhood. SO pardon the not-so-eliquently written wave of good & bad updates, Miami-themed what-have-yous, and a few expected pictures - all that will essentially tell the story of how I am learning to live on my own. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones Proverbs 17:22

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Peeved

Tonight I'm just in one of those peeved moods. And it started because of Number 10.

10. Misspelling my name on Facebook... IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!

9. And this motion...
I see this and it's instant anger.

8. Singing the wrong words to a song... (Sallie Garner Williams)

Singing over me in the car... (Sallie Garner Williams)

7. Phil Mickelson's SHORT sleeves

6. Accidental iPhone Muting.
(Purposeful "Mute": RULES!)

5. Pageant-girl personalities... Just act natural!

4. Amanda Bynes... Just act normal!

3. The fact that the "Door Close" and "Door Open" elevator buttons take 1 second too long to figure out which is which and then in the end, they do NOTHING!
Close! GO! Hurry! Noooo!
Dang it.

Tell me that's not hard to read during a panicky glance!

2. these buggers:
because they make these buggers:

....GROSS! Don't Google "bug bites".


Y Numero Uno:
Calling it "di-a-bet-us"

You may say "coo-pons" or "pee-cans" or something really dumb like "tome-ah-toes" but let it be understood... It's "di-a-beet-eeees" "...eeeee". Say it! "Eeeeeeeees"!

wheew!
ok, I feel good.

Love, Carole
(with an "e")

1 comment:

  1. So I would not be excused if I had a bad teacher and she taught me to say "di-a-bet-us" instead of with an "e" sound? So what happens in that case would you still get upset? But I enjoyed your rant, good that you have found a way to unleash the inner anger and not lash out going on a killing spree. Also i must say that your name is easily confused b/c it is not the usual way Carole is spelled, you know with the missing "e". By the looks of it you have a thing for the letter "e" you see rant ten is for misspelling your and then the top rant is b/c people pronounce "u" in stead of "e". Is that coincidence or am I the only one that notices this? Made the huge mistake of "googleing" buggers not quite what i expected. Were you referring to bugs, ants, chiggers, fleas,etc.? B/c if you Google it, which you should so that you would find Google's definition, buggers it quite disgusting and I think you would rephrase your second rant. I must agree with the sibling situation my car my rules and that has to be respected at all times. Rant #9 cant stand rude people and the best way to know how a person is for real, well there driving etiquette can really tell you who they are. When number 9 happens again do something to really upset the other people and that is smile and polite that always gets them more mad and you get a kick out of there frustration. You can always act the biblical way, you know what Luke 6:29 says on how to react, it sucks, but you know you are doing the right thing.
    Well I must say i really enjoyed your rant hopefully i can read and laugh at other people people's expense in the near future.

    signing of till next time,
    ZVE

    ReplyDelete