About Me:

My photo
Snellville, Georgia, United States
About Me? Well, I have decided to throw my myself into the vulnerable atmosphere of online blogging. Why? Because as a born-n-raised southern girl, I’ve moved to the foreign country of Miami, FL with no friends, no espanol, and only a job to concern myself, I figured it might be fun to share my experiences. I’ve always wanted to prove I can do things on my own and here’s my chance. I like idea of blogging for a couple reasons. I want to share, and boast a tiny bit, but for the most part, I need the outlet since Im living alone, far away from the comfort of my Atlanta neighborhood. SO pardon the not-so-eliquently written wave of good & bad updates, Miami-themed what-have-yous, and a few expected pictures - all that will essentially tell the story of how I am learning to live on my own. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones Proverbs 17:22

Saturday 12 November 2011

Home for the Holidays

My trips home have been short-lived Atlanta-teasers. But quickly approaching is a 12-day reunion and I am fantasizing a to-do list so I can be sure to relive all the best pieces of my old stomping grounds. The best part is that it is also going to be CHRISTMAS TIME!!! With these things, time will fly, my holiday fulfilled, and am sure to return to MIA kicking and screaming.

The list begins with:
  • Drink Mom's coffee
  • Watch Christmas movies with the tree lights on and a fire in fireplace
  • Watch Elf with Jennifer
  • Visit Papa
  • Go on a date -preferably holiday themed
  • Drinks with the Fabs in the Highlands
  • Visit old friends: Blake, Amp, Natalie, Amanda, Grant
  • Spend at least one night at the lake
  • Drink hot chocolate
  • eat out of a fully stocked refrigerator
  • Wear socks
  • Wear boots!
  • Play with Dixie and her new toys
  • Just sit....
and then, of course, Kel's New Year's Wedding!!!

December 22nd thru January 2nd... My twelve days of Christmas, perfectly clever and appropriate

12.08.11

No comments:

Post a Comment